I came across this video today and it’s so timely considering that I just did a post about the getting rid of junk food!
- Annette Larkins lives in Miami and is a 70 year old on a raw vegan diet
- Everything is grown in her backyard
- Up no later than 5:30am everyday and has lots of energy
- She says her “Fountain of Youth” has been her garden
- In the 1960s she became a vegetarian and eventually became a raw vegan (no animal or processed products)
- Her diet consists mainly of fruits, nuts, vegetables and seeds. She does a lot of sprouting and juicing.
- Her husband, Amos, wishes he would have stayed on the same diet as his wife
- Amos is on several medications for diabetes and high blood pressure
- She has published two books entitled Journey to Health, 1 DVD and has been on Discovery Channel
- She is a size 4 and speaks 3 languages
- She used to tell her friends about eating and now all of her friends wished they would have listened to her
Even if you do not become a vegan, I think this video is a great motivator to simply eat more fruits, veggies and organic foods. Annette looks amazing at 70 years old! What do you guys think?
*Three snaps in a z formation* GET IT GIRL…