Try this workout if you are easily get bored on the treadmill. It is all about speed!
Treadmill Workout- NASCAR Style!
Warmup for or 5 to 10 mins (on any machine)
Workout on the Treadmill
- Jog for 3 minutes
- This should be a nice and easy jog, at a comfortable pace.
- Run for 3 min run
- This should be an actual run/sprint.
- Repeat the jog/run session 3 times
Water Break – 5 minutes
After repeating the sessions 3 times, slowly jog and drink some water. Try not to stop!
Push it on the treadmill!
Repeat the session more 3 times
Jog/walk for 5 to 10 mins
- Water bottle
- 1 hour worth of music (Enough tunes for those who like to skip a lot of songs)
- Magazine (Flip through it during your warmup/cool down sessions)
- T-shirt pr a towel to cover the treadmill – that way you don’t get too preoccupied with watching the time tick down
- Hat and or headband to hold your hair back
- Make sure your hair is pulled away from your face as this workout will make you sweat!
- If you’re natural, you don’t need to do much to your hair since you’re working out inside. If your hair is pressed or relaxed try wrapping it or pin curling it and tying it down before your run. This helps keep frizziness to a minimum.
- Add Sporty Afros G+ spray (to natural hair) to replenish your hair’s moisture
- Put sweaty gym clothes in a plastic bag
- Follow these tips for looking cute right after leaving the gym.
- Always have protein within 30 minutes of your workout. Try Shakeology, SunWarrior or a protein packed meal.