On Friday, we were interviewed on Good Morning Texas. Yay!! Thank you so much for all who watched the segment. I wanted to offer the full list of products, which were highlighted on the segment as well as styling tips for my signature afro.
Haircare Products on Good Morning Texas (Left to Right)
- 4 Naturals – Irontastic
- Amazing Botanicals – Black Soap Shampoo (Green Bottle. Sorry I moved it when talking)
- Nothing But – Mold and Hold Wax
- Sporty Afros Products – G+ Spray and Ayurvedic Oil
- Sprouts – Coconut Oil
- OBIA Natural Haircare –Curl Enhancing Custard
- Beautiful Textures – Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
- Optimum Perm – Optimum Care® Salon Collection Relaxer
- ISO Beauty – Super Spectrum Pro Purple Flat Irons – *Courtesy of Motions haircare
- Revlon- 1875W Pro Stylist Dryer
- NBMA – White Running Visor
- Sporty Afros – I prefro tshirt
- Grit By Brit – Fitness DVD
Alex’s Signature Afro Style
- After shampooing and deep conditioning, spray hair liberally with Sporty Afros G+ Moisturizing Spray
- Apply roughly 1/2 cup of leave-in-conditioner and finger comb your hair into desire shape.
- Massage a teaspoon of Sporty Afros Ayurvedic oil into your scalp and use another teaspoon to seal your ends.
If you missed the segment, you can check it out below.
How to Sport Natural Hair on Good Morning Texas – Sporty Afros