If you are like me and waited to the last minute to buy a gift for your father don’t fret. I am here to help those of you in need of some excellent gift ideas for Father’s Day.
Here are a few simple and affordable Father’s Day Gifts for Fit Dads.
5 Simple and Affordable Father’s Day Gifts for Fit Dads
- Protein powder and fitness magazines: There is something about men’s magazines and protein powder that go together. Grab a bag of your dad’s favorite protein shake or meal replacement like shakeloggy and a year subscription to his favorite health and fitness magazine (example: Muscle and Fitness) for a perfect gift.
- Gym Bag: A gym bag is a great gift to help him store his fitness gear and those pesky car keys. With a variety of gym bags to choose from, your dad and your wallet will truly be thankful for this gift.
- A Gift Certificate to Running Warehouse: Who doesn’t love a pair of new running shoes? Every year, I buy my dad a new pair of kicks. This year is no exception. New running shoes are perfect for the father that runs or is running around with the kids.
*Psssst if you’re a NBMA member you receive a special Running Warehouse discount
- Oakley Sunglasses: Give your dad a pair of Oakley glasses to keep him fashionable while he’s working out. His aging eyes will be grateful for this gift.
- Water-bottles: Theses affordable yet necessary water-bottles are perfect for last minute gifts. Grab The Clean water bottle, which unscrews the bottom and the top for no-fuss washing and quick drying. Flat sides mean it won’t roll away if it falls off the treadmill. If that isn’t right for your dad, you can also choose the popular CamelBak Eddy, which is known for its durability and fast liquid flow.