Recently, I was one of several Fitfluential Ambassadors selected to be a part of the Under Armour What’s Beautiful Campaign. I am a huge fan of the What’s Beautiful Campaign because it redefines the female athlete and inspires real life women achieving tangible goals. I am also a fan of the UA gear. I absolutely love the concept and story behind the brand. Check out the great new gear that I received from Under Armour for participating in the What’s Beautiful Campaign! Sweet!!
Under Armour is on a mission to redefine the female athlete. Together we’re redefining the female athlete by setting epic goals and pushing past where we’ve ever been and where we thought we could go. Set your own personal goal. Then document your journey by posting videos and photos that tell your story from start to victory.
Everyone with a fitness goal can join in. There will be prizes and lots of support around this campaign. So here are the details.
- Sign Up
- Set a Goal
- Document and encourage each other along the journey
- For a quick demo, check out this video link. What’s Beautiful 3.0
- Use the hashtags #whatsbeautiful and #IWILL in social media
- Follow @UAWomen and on Twitter and Facebook
- Join the Sporty Afros team to stay in touch and achieve our fitness goals
- Bonus: Follow Alex on Instagram @alexandriawill for daily updates
I’m part of a sponsored campaign for the What’s Beautiful program and I’d love for you to join my team. Once you sign up, make sure you join the official Sporty Afros UnderAmour group so that we can encourage each other along the journey.
Are you ready?!!