In my meal prep post, I mentioned that I roasted some peppers to spice up my boring scrambled eggs. It was super simple! Roasted peppers can add a little pick me up to your same ol’ recipes.
- Olive oil
- Bell peppers
- *Any other peppers you want
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse your veggies with warm water
- Cut the peppers in half and cut out the stems and seeds
- Spray a baking sheet with organic non-stick spray and place your peppers on it
- Drizzle 1tsp of olive oil on your peppers
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until edges are brown
- Let them cool, cut as desired and add to any dish!