SportyAfros.com helps black women achieve optimal health by being the first site to connect the dots between hair care, exercise and nutrition. Sporty Afros has been featured on sites like Essence, Fox Sports, Black America and USA Triathlon. Co-founders Whitney Patterson and Alexandria Williams, named hair and fitness experts for "Today’s Active Black Women", keep busy with national speaking engagements, hosting workshops and expanding the first hair care line specifically tailored for active women.
- Don't Relax Go Natural - Natural Hairstyles Women Crave For | Headquarters for Hair on The Truth About Having BIG Natural Hair
- Boston Marathon Surviver’s Experience and Tips for Runners - Beauty Tips Around The World | Beauty Tips Around The World on Boston Marathon – Don’t Be Afraid to Run
- Boston Marathon Surviver’s Experience and Tips for Runners | Sporty Afros on Boston Marathon – Don’t Be Afraid to Run
- Alexandria on Seventy Year Old Annette Larkins Looks Forty on Raw Vegan Diet
- Alexandria on Hair Loss Prevention and Cures With Ayurveda