Sporty Afros will host the 3rd Annual International Natural Hair Meetup Day May 17 from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm!
Sporty Afros was selected to be the host for the 3rd Annual National Natural Hair Meetup Day (INHMD) for the DFW Area. As such, we want to show the nation why everything is bigger and better in Texas! Join Sporty Afros this year in the fabulous sky lounge overlooking downtown Dallas at the 1400 Hi Line building. Attendees will enjoy brunch-themed appetizers, a “Girls Talk “panel discussion and awesome swag bags. Space is limited so purchase your tickets today!
- Brunch Bites
- Hair and fitness panel discussion with special guests Deya, Obia and Monisha
- Swag bags with a retail value of over $100!
- Permed or transitioning? We have you covered too!
- A percentage of the ticket sales go towards a non-profit
- 11:30 am – Arrive, mix and mingle, eat and drink
- 12:00 pm – Real Talk – panel discussion
- 1:00 pm – Giveaways and announcements
- 1:15 pm – Networking, video interviews and photos
Tickets are limited
You don’t want to miss our special guests!
Deya Direct– Deya “Direct” Smith will be one of featured panelists for the DFW #INHMD. Deya is the former Miss Black USA, Best-Selling Author, Producer of Tom Joyner Morning Show and creator and host of Girlfriend FM. Deya will be on-hand giving her the best tips from hair to dating and much more.
Obia Ewah – Chemist, Vblogger and owner of Obia Natural Hair Care, will be one of or special guest on the panel. Obia has graced the pages of Honey Be Natural Magazine, Essence.com and many other outlets. She helps women understand real science of natural hair and natural products.
Monisha Randolph – Monisha I. Randolph is a Senior Contributing Blogger for Sporty Afros, author, Founder of Runner’s Revelations and a RRCA Certified Distance Running Coach. She founded Runner’s Revelations, one of the largest running organizations in South Dallas. Runner’s Revelations facilitates running clinics and training programs for beginner runners.