It’s so hard for me to find good, relatively inexpensive healthy recipes that I actually want to eat. Here is one of my favorite quick fixes that is ready in 10 minutes! You cant beat that. Salmon is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids which have a number of healthy benefits such as improving your cardiovascular health, vision, brain… the list goes on and on. And aspargus is a good source of vitamin A, B and C , calcium and fiber plus it is super low in calories. Who knew these simple yummy foods do so much to benefit your overall health.
- Set your oven to 450 degrees
- Spread the asparagus evenly on a baking sheet
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Pop it in the oven for 5 – 7 minutes and you’re done!
- Place your fresh salmon on a baking sheet
- Drizzle both sides with olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes
And there you have it. A scrumptious healthy meal in under 10 minutes.