I have been super buys and my meal prep has suffered. However, I made this healthy lunch in minutes. You can play around with the recipe by substituting my meatless alternative for real meat or swapping out your green vegetables.
Quick Vegetarian Soup
Trader Joe’s Lentil Soup with Beyond Meat Beef Patties
- Trader Joe’s lentil soup with Ancient Grains
- Left over green vegetables (Pick one such as: broccoli, brussel sprouts, green beans, etc.)
- 2 patties of Beyond Meat Beast Burger
- Seasoning of choice (I like Zoe’s Kitchen seasoning)
Now Let’s Cook
- Add your choice of seasoning to the Beyond Meat beast burger and bake/broil it in the oven for 5-10 mins
- Warm up Trader Joe’s lentil soup with Ancient Grains with leftover vegetables
- Cut up Beyond Meat patties into squares and add to soup
- Stir. Sip. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info | 490 calories, 39g carbs, 22g fat 34g protein, 7g fiber
Cost $10 for 2 – 3 servings
About the Soup
You can find more information about Trader Joe’s Lentil Soup with ancient grains here. I am using the one located in the refrigerated section. It also packs quiet a bit of salt/sodium so feel free to dilute as needed.
Did you know?
Lentils: Lentils are contain a great deal of biotin, zinc and iron-rich protein; which all help and aid in hair growth.
Beyond Meat Beast Burger Patties: The beast burger has more protein and iron than beef and contains more omegas than salmon. The burger was created for athletes in mind and contains calcium, antioxidants, B-6, B-12, C, D and E thus aiding in muscle recovery and much more.