Last month Alex, Monisha and I participated in the #30dayveg challenge. I ate a vegan diet for 21 days ( I had a vacation scheduled prior to the challenge and I didn’t want to set myself up to fail on vacay!) Although I only participated for 3 weeks, it was tough! I LOVE eggs and cheese. Here are some pics of the things I ate:
I also got the Greenling Recipe vegan recipe kit! It was AMAZING. Everything comes already prepped for you all you have to do it put it together. It makes 5 vegan meals for 2 people. The box is $80! That’s a serious deal. It was so much food that Alex and I were able to split it.
Here are the things I had:
Tempeh Lettuce Wraps
Spinach Pesto Pasta
Curried Eggplant and Chickpeas
I don’t have a picture of the finished pizza:(
All and all the challenge was really difficult. I did have a few set backs, but I got right back on it for the next meal. Did you do the #30vegchallege? Would you like to challenge yourself to eat healthier? Here are all of our #30dayveg posts.
- Overview of #30dayveg
- Alex’s Preparation for the 30 Day Veg Challenge
- #30DayVeg Updates – Alex’s First Week
- Whitney’s #30DayVeg Challenge Update
- Monisha’s Minute: #30DayVeg Rule Breaking Already?
- Monisha’s Minute: #30DayVeg-Crawfish and Self Control
- Essential Items for the #30DayVeg Challenge
Connect with Sporty Afros:
- Shop for Gear and Products: http://bit.ly/X6XepR
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SportyAfros
- Twitter: @sportyafros
- Instagram: @SportyAfros or follow Alex @alexandriawill
- Tumblr: sportyafros.tumblr.com
- Pinterst: pinterest.com/sportyafros/
- Youtube: youtube.com/user/SportyAfros