I went shopping yesterday and realized I should chat with you all about green vegetables. I eat greens at least five times a week now. I can’t get enough!
Dark greens veggies such like spinach provide iron and calcium, as well as Vitamin A and C. These vitamins assist in the production of sebum. Sebum prevents the hair from brittleness, cracking and drying. It is mostly associated with keeping the skin moisturized.
From juicing, smoothies to steaming, there are a variety of ways to prepare and eat green vegetables. I took a few minutes to explain why green vegetables . Veggies like spinach and kale are super important to maintain a healthy body and optimal hair growth. Like. Comment. Share. Enjoy!
Benefits of Green Vegetables For Hair Growth and Storage Tips
Make sure you keep up with us via…
- Twitter: @sportyafros
- Instagram: alexandriawill
- Tumblr: sportyafros.tumblr.com
- Pinterst: pinterest.com/sportyafros/
- Youtube: youtube.com/user/SportyAfros
- Shop for Products & Gear http://bit.ly/X6XepR
- Dark green leafy vegetables are, calorie for calorie, probably the most concentrated source of nutrition of any food.
- They are a rich source of minerals (including iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium) and vitamins, including vitamins K, C, E, and many of the B vitamins.
- Provide a variety of phytonutrients including beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which protect our cells from damage and our eyes from age-related problems, among many other effects. Dark green leaves even contain small amounts of Omega-3 fats.
- Greens are low in carbohydrates. Most carbs that are there are packed in layers of fiber, which make them very slow to digest.
- A cup of most cooked (or two uncooked) greens provides at least 9x times the minimum recommended intake of Vitamin K. Vitamin K has the following benefits
- Regulates blood clotting
- Helps protect bones from osteoporosis
- May help prevent and possibly even reduce atherosclerosis by reducing calcium in arterial plaques
- May be a key regulator of inflammation
- May help prevent diabetes
- Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin, so make sure to put dressing on your salad, or cook your greens with oil.